The Power Supply Industry
Best Practice Manual for Power Generation and Transport, Economics and Trade
Extracts of the book as well as updates you will find on the editor’s website: https://www.springer.com
The book is available as hardcover or ebook and can be ordered at publishing house Springer, at bookshops or in internet Shops:
ISBN: 978-3-319-72304-4 (Hardcover), 978-3-319-72305-1 (ebook)
Authors: Panos Konstantin, Margarete Konstantin
1. Edition, published March 2018, https://www.springer.com/in/book/9783319723044
Comments and recommendations for improvements from readers are highly appreciated and will be thankfully considered in forthcoming editions of this book.
Example downloads: Application examples are indispensable to understand the content. Most of the examples as well as Case Studies and Tools are calculated with MS-Excel and are inserted as pictures into the book. The following downloads provide tracing of the calculations.
The downloads are arranged by chapter. By click on the respective chapter readers can download available MS-Excel files:
- MS-Excel AddIn’s (BWSesc_ANesc_IntCon) can be downloaded after registration.
FluidXL and KPROR installation details, please refer to “Software” menu above.
- Chapter 1 – Thermodynamics (Examples Ch. 1)
- Chapter 2 – Fundamentals Power Generation (Examples Ch. 2)
- Chapter 3 – Fossil Power Plants (Examples Ch. 3)
- Chapter 4 – Nuclear Power Plants (Examples Ch. 4)
- Chapter 5 – Renewable (Examples Ch. 5.1-5.2, Ch. 5.3-5.6, Ch. 5.6-5.8, Ch. 5.9)
- Chapter 6 – Cogeneration (Examples Ch. 6)
- Chapter 7 – Cost Allocation: Cogen (Examples Ch. 7.1, Ch.7.2-7.10)
- Chapter 8 – Transmission and Distribution (Examples Ch. 8)
- Case Study 1 – Rankine Cycle (in T-s-Diagram) calculated with FluidEXL (CS1)
- Case Study 2 – Simulation simple Rankine Cycle (CS2)
- Case Study 3 – Demo – Rankine Cycle Development (CS3)
- Case Study 4 – Integrated Model – techno-economics Fosil-PPs (CS4)
- Case Study 5 – Integrated Model – techno-economics Nuclear-PPs (CS5)
- Case Study 6 – Cashflow, IRR-Analysis Wind farm (CS6)
- Case Study 7 – Integrated Model techno-economics Parabolic trough (CS7)
- Case Study 8 – Integrated Model techno-economics Solar Tower (CS8)
- Case Study 9 – Cost-Allocation: electric equivalent extraction – condensing CHP (CS9)
- Case Study 10 – Cost-Allocation: exergy balance – backpressure CHP (CS10)
- Case Study 11 – Modelling Simulation extraction – condensing Rankine-Cycle no Reheat (CS11)
- Case Study 12 – Modelling Simulation extraction – condensing Rankine-Cycle Reheat (CS12)
- Case Study 13 – Modelling Simulation extraction – condensing CCGT-Cycle (CS13)
If you are registered already and signed in, please click the link below to get to the download page where all MS-Excel files can be downloaded: please click here.