Power and Energy Systems Engineering Economics
Best Practice Manual
Extracts of the book as well as updates you will find on the editor’s website: https://www.springer.com
The book are available as hardcover or ebook and can be ordered at publishing house Springer, at bookshops or in internet shops:
ISBN: 978-3-319-72382-2 (hardcover), 978-3-319-72383-9 (ebook)
Authors: Panos Konstantin, Margarete Konstantin
Published March 2018, https://www.springer.com/in/book/9783319723822
Comments and recommendations for improvements from readers are highly appreciated and will be thankfully considered in forthcoming editions of this book.
Example downloads: Application examples are indispensable to understand the content. Most of the examples and Tools are calculated with MS-Excel and are inserted as pictures into the book. The following downloads provide tracing of the calculations.
The downloads are arranged by chapter. By click on the respective chapter readers can download available MS-Excel files:
- MS-Excel AddIn’s are available after registration.
FluidXL and KPROR installation details, please refer to “Software” menu above.
- Chapter 1 – Introduction and Instructions
- Chapter 2 – Financial Maths (Examples Ch. 2)
- Chapter 3 – Inflation, Interest; Cost of Capital (Examples Ch. 3)
- Chapter 4 – Investment Appraisal Methods (Examples Ch. 4)
- Chapter 5 – Financial Economic Analysis (Examples Ch. 5)
- Chapter 6 – Cost Allocation (Examples Ch. 6)
- Chapter 7 – Uncertainties Analysis (Examples Ch. 7)
- Chapter 8 – Energy Markets (Examples Ch. 8)
- Chapter 9 – Case Studies (Examples Ch. 9)
If you are registered already and signed in, please click the link below to get to the download page where all MS-Excel files can be downloaded: please click here.